Thursday 7 November 2013

Guilt !.

One of the great things about a blog is that you can look back at your past endeavours and bask in their progress and successes ! - the downside is that it can remind you of all those projects started and never finished . A year ago I was gushing enthusiastically about starting two Old School FPW armies and unusually for me I even set out a plan -   http://thesteadfasttinsldier.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/franco-prussian-old-school-stylefrench.html sadly after the initial flush of enthusiasm it has been cast aside . Then I came across some Prussian Hussars that I had made up and sprayed ready for painting - they were languishing in the shed and even had a cobweb on them ! - guilt ridden I have started painting them and started gluing together the other couple of infantry units I had in storage . It would be nice to complete this project this year as it is nearly half finished , so watch this space -

 
 

1 comment: