Tuesday 11 September 2012

Gebirgsjager (Mountain Troops)


Been very busy in other aspects of my gaming life and am aware that my Flames of War late war Germans/Russians seem to have fallen by the wayside somewhat . So I decided to paint up some German infantry to support my at the moment tank only force .


I decided to do Mountain troops just to be that bit different and the figures are cute.


Next to the Russians the Germans are up there with unpronounceable unit titles !. The scenery is some of the excellent 'Battlefield in a Box' which comes ready painted ( I don't like painting scenery !) at a reasonable price. The figures are Battlefronts 15mm . For those of you awaiting further news of my 'wargaming pledge' 
http://thesteadfasttinsldier.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/a-wargaming-pledge-and-apology.html  I am taking the PP Samurai rules on holiday with me to read again and a game will follow on my return !.


No comments:

Post a Comment