Sunday 27 May 2012

Russian Tank Production and a Milestone


Beautiful day just what you need for gardening - however I assembled some Russian FOW  tanks instead ! , seen here with my modest repast for lunch - cheese and Branston pickle sandwich . After my successful games of FOW  in the Early Desert period  I decided to branch out into something entirely different - 1944 Eastern Front . As a wargaming group we can be rather conservative in our forces - very middle of the road sort of thing , so I'm going a bit more radical - two tank based forces . I have also just noticed that this is this blogs 100th posting ! Huzza ! - here's to the next 100 .

1 comment:

  1. Here's to the next 100 indeed.
    I did the opposite of you and gardened.
    Glad you are enjoying the weather too.

    ReplyDelete